Verizon's 'Share Everything' Plans Arrive June 28
A few things that nobody has said
1. These plans are for new customers you do not have to move from your curent plan unless you want to.
2. If you want to keep your unlimited data you can it just becomes a month to month and you buy your phone full retail.
3. A current customer can upgrade or add a new line in their current pricing level with out going to family share data.
4. It stands to reason that if you want the company to subsidize the price of your phone you need to play by the current rules of the company.
5. You are no longer paying for hotspot it is included in the data plan.
This forum is closed.