Video Tour: Pantech Breeze II
This forum is for discussion of this video. For general discussion of the Pantech Breeze II, please check out our Pantech Breeze II forum ›
How do I access settings?
Pantech Breeze II Contact Listing - Double Entries
One shows pic and name at top, and has five categories:
- More (Birthday, Anniversary, Note)
- Customize (Ringtone, Speed Dial, Group)
The other shows â€œView Contactâ€ at top, and has four categories
- Name (allows a single one-line entry)
- Number 1 (allows entry of two additional numbers)
- Group (allows selection of a Grouping)
- Private Setting (allows setting to ON or OFF)
Why are there two entries for each Contact?
How do I only get to one entry...
The first display is from Phone Memory.
The second display is from SIM memory.
1. Press Down arrow key to access Address Book
2. Press Left arrow key.
3. Select "View Contacts From" and select Phone, SIM, or Phone & SIM.
But it's not--
On the serious side--I'm glad they still make these phones. Nice touch with the 3G.
Why just Pantech?
Rather than get $200+ unecessary smartphones, this phone does what a phone basically needs to do.
Shame that only AT&T has the contract with this manufacturer.