Firmware 2.1 Available for the iPhone
So far, so good.
1. Dramatic 3G reception increases in my home from a max of 2 bars to 5.
2. No garbled or dropped calls so far today.
Apps install much faster and no phone app crashes yet.
3. iPhone backup not taking 20 to 30 minutes anymore.
4. Screen transitions are faster without the lagging.
5. Slide lock and button presses are not hanging.
6. So far so good on battery life but I have not run the phone all day yet so I really can't comment.
Any ideas why they can't offer the upgrade as they do the apps store, over the airwaves directly to your phone vs...
Idid the update
contact response time is better , it's a good fix overall but , signal strength doesn't mean , no drop calls according to what apple fix is. I used to get no bars at my house but I get 2-3 in 3 g but still drop calls. Oh well.
no problems and pwned real quick too!