Sprint Charging $10 Fee to Nextel Subs Who Don't Upgrade
Thanks for the help.
Patiently waits for Sprint to post this on our internal systems
Hesse Making Lemonade Out of iDen Lemons
Hesse walked into a nightmare (as iDen was not Sprint's only issue at the time he took the helm by far) and took action and turned the sinking ship around.
- Increased Subscriber Base
- Took the CSAT from dead last to be tied with VZW for 1st.
- Increased RPU
- Decreased Churn Rate
- Not only lowered the Port out rate but have been migrating subscribers steadily fron AT&T and VZW.
- Turned a profit (positive contributions to the EBITDA and OBITDA)
- Raised Net Promoter Score.
- Raised Stock value from nearly being junk bond status
Offloading Nextel iDen dead weight is one of ...
Kudos Mr Hesse for being the driver of these successful changes!
You forgot to mention that Sprint LOST 16 MILLION CUSTOMERS, most of them AFTER Hesse took over.
Some improvements in customer serv...
Why Stop At $10?
You see, from a business prospective; a subscriber will pay the $10 MRC although NOT happy about it this would encourage them to migrate to CDMA sevices. As the point of any fee is to encourage desired behaviors much like a shock c...