AT&T Announces New LTE Smartphones
AT&T today announced six new LTE phones, some with record-breaking high-resolution cameras.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion, an Android phone with a 12-megapixel camera with Sony Exmor R sensor and 4.7-inch full HD display. A front camera also supports 720p capture. It also sports HDMI-out and is PlayStation Certified.
- HTC Titan II, with a 16-megapixel camera and a 4.7-inch Super-LCD display. Powered by a Qualcomm 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S2 processor.
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD, with a full HD display measuring 4.65 inches, powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor.
- Samsung Galaxy Note, with a huge 5.3-inch display that borders on tablet size. A stylus is included, but not required. 1.5 GHz dual-core processor.
- Samsung Exhilarate, an affordable LTE smartphone with a 4-inch Super AMOLED display and made from 80 percent recycled post-consumer materials.
- Pantech Burst, with 4-inch Super AMOLED display and Android.
AD article continues below...
Hands-On: Pantech Burst for AT&T
Pantech was one of a slew of companies that outed new Long Term Evolution 4G gear for AT&T today. The Pantech Burst is a nice little $50 LTE 4G smartphone.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T
Samsung shoots for the moon with its latest Galaxy phone, the Note for AT&T. This "super phone" offers one of the largest screens on the market, LTE 4G, and a stylus.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate for AT&T
Samsung's mid-range model for AT&T, the Galaxy Exhilarate, offers peace of mind when it comes to carbon footprint thanks to its eco-friendly build. If you're worried that being green means fewer features and down-graded performance, set aside your fears.
Review: Sony Xperia Ion for AT&T
AT&T's latest LTE 4G smartphones comes from Sony Mobile. The Xperia Ion offers a great display and excellent camera, but stumbles through some other key features.
4" display 480 x 800 pixels
Snapdragon S3 APQ8060 processor 1 GB RAM
1,650 mAh battery
Headphone Jack (3.5mm), Memory Card Slot
12 mega pixel??
im not too crazy about Sony Ericcion stuff thou... if samsung has a 12 mega pixel... I might switch out of the iphone!
Megapixels doesn't mean squat. Especially if you're using an iPhone, with its u...