AT&T Announces New LTE Smartphones
AT&T today announced six new LTE phones, some with record-breaking high-resolution cameras.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion, an Android phone with a 12-megapixel camera with Sony Exmor R sensor and 4.7-inch full HD display. A front camera also supports 720p capture. It also sports HDMI-out and is PlayStation Certified.
- HTC Titan II, with a 16-megapixel camera and a 4.7-inch Super-LCD display. Powered by a Qualcomm 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S2 processor.
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD, with a full HD display measuring 4.65 inches, powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor.
- Samsung Galaxy Note, with a huge 5.3-inch display that borders on tablet size. A stylus is included, but not required. 1.5 GHz dual-core processor.
- Samsung Exhilarate, an affordable LTE smartphone with a 4-inch Super AMOLED display and made from 80 percent recycled post-consumer materials.
- Pantech Burst, with 4-inch Super AMOLED display and Android.
AD article continues below...
Galaxy S8 to Cost $750, S8+ to Cost $850: Carriers Share Launch Details
Samsung's new Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones will cost $750 and $850, respectively. The phones share almost all features other than size and both ship with 64 GB of internal storage.
Samsung Intros Refreshed Galaxy A Series
Samsung today announced the Galaxy A7, A5, and A3, three new handsets that fill in the middle of Samsung's lineup of Android phones. All three phones feature metal frames, glass front and back panels, IP68 protection against water and dust, dedicated camera buttons, and support for Samsung Pay.
Samsung Reveals the Galaxy E5 for Tracfone
Samsung has published details about the Galaxy E5, a low-cost Android handset intended for Tracfone. The E5 has a 5-inch, Super AMOLED 720p HD screen and is powered by a quad-core 1.2 GHz processor with 1.5 GB of RAM.
LG Reveals Mid-Range K Series Ahead of CES
LG has announced a handful of K Series handsets that round out its roster of affordable devices. Shared features between the devices include removable batteries, Bluetooth 4.x, WiFi, support for 3G/4G networks, and support for memory cards.
- K10: The largest of the new devices, the K10 has a 5.3-inch, 720p touch display that's covered by 2.5D curved glass.
Sony Xperia L1 to Hit North America in April
Sony today announced the Xperia L1, an Android smartphone that will reach American shores as soon as next month. The phone features a 5.5-inch 720p HD display and is powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage.
4" display 480 x 800 pixels
Snapdragon S3 APQ8060 processor 1 GB RAM
1,650 mAh battery
Memory Card Slot, Headphone Jack (3.5mm)
12 mega pixel??
im not too crazy about Sony Ericcion stuff thou... if samsung has a 12 mega pixel... I might switch out of the iphone!
Megapixels doesn't mean squat. Especially if you're using an iPhone, with its u...