CTIA Wireless 2003
In-depth coverage of the wireless event of the year. News, photos, and daily reports - live from the show floor in New Orleans. The most extensive show coverage on the web.
CTIA Wireless 2003 took place March 17-19 in New Orleans, and Phone Scoop was there to bring you the inside scoop from North America's largest wireless event. I met with all the major companies, collected all kinds of great information, and took plenty of pictures.
The coverage is broken down into several sections:
- The Daily Reports consist of photos and loads of info from my meetings
with all of the major companies at the show:
- Preview: Photos and info from the MobileFocus event the night before the show. Companies covered include Kyocera, Sprint, Samsung, and Hitachi.
- Day 1: Info from the Sprint PCS press conference, Verizon Wireless press conference, and meetings with Motorola, Audiovox, Siemens, Panasonic, and TTPCom. Also, some hands-on time with the Samsung Matrix Phone.
- Day 2: Info from LG, Nokia, Nixxo, Telson, Sony Ericsson, NEC, and Danger.
- Day 3: More from Nokia, meeting with Kyocera, Fashion Show photos, Mobile Tornado Push-To-Talk, and Bill Gates' MMDC 2003 keynote.
- Finally, a separate wrap-up report, State of the Industry, contains a concise analysis of the major news from the show, with background to put it all in perspective.