AT&T Wants You to Get the Message with 6 New Phones
Today AT&T announced six new messaging devices that range from smartphones to more entry-level feature phones. All of the phones will be available in the coming weeks.
- Samsung Propel Pro i627: This Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard slider has a full QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi and a 3-megapixel auto-focus camera. It will be available starting on April 14 for $150.
- Samsung Impression: This sideways slider has a full QWERTY keyboard and 3.2-inch AMOLED touch display with Samsung's TouchWiz interface. It also has a 3-megapixel camera with video capture and full HTML browser. The Impression a877 will cost $200 and will be in stores April 7.
- Samsung Magnet: The Magnet is a thin, bar-style device that has a WAP browser and camera. Exact pricing and availability weren't announced, but it is an entry-level phone.
- LG Xenon: The Xenon also has a full keyboard, touch display with customizable user interface, and 2 megapixel camera. It will cost $100 and will be available April 8.
- LG Neon: Similar to the Xenon, the Neon also has a full QWERTY keyboard, touch screen and 2 megapixel camera.
- Nokia E71x: This version of the E71 runs S60 3rd Edition with Feature Pack 2, will cost $99 and comes in black.
more info at AT&T »
TCL Reveals the BlackBerry KEYone Smartphone
TCL today announced the KEYone, a BlackBerry smartphone that combines a large screen, full QWERTY keyboard, and hardened Android software in an aluminum body. TCL first teased the phone at CES last month, but has now shared all the KEYone's details.
Samsung Reveals the Galaxy J1 for TracFone
Samsung today published details about the Galaxy J1, an entry-level handset headed to TracFone. The J1 features a 4.3-inch screen, 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 5-megapixel main camera with LED flash, and 2-megapixel user-facing camera.
Samsung Reveals the Galaxy E5 for Tracfone
Samsung has published details about the Galaxy E5, a low-cost Android handset intended for Tracfone. The E5 has a 5-inch, Super AMOLED 720p HD screen and is powered by a quad-core 1.2 GHz processor with 1.5 GB of RAM.
AT&T to Sell Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 on Oct. 24
AT&T today announced the pending launch of the Galaxy Mega 2, a new version of Samsung's low-cost phablet. The Mega 2 features a 6-inch HD screen with a reduced bezel to help keep the footprint as small as possible.
Cricket Launches Two Galaxy Amp Handsets from Samsung
Cricket Wireless today announced the Galaxy Amp Prime and Galaxy Amp 2 (pictured), two low-cost Android smartphones from Samsung. Both devices ship with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Samsung's software customizations, such as Quick Launch for the camera.
they high school kids will eat it up though.
In any case these te...
I think the Samsung Impression is a...