AT&T Wants You to Get the Message with 6 New Phones
Today AT&T announced six new messaging devices that range from smartphones to more entry-level feature phones. All of the phones will be available in the coming weeks.
- Samsung Propel Pro i627: This Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard slider has a full QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi and a 3-megapixel auto-focus camera. It will be available starting on April 14 for $150.
- Samsung Impression: This sideways slider has a full QWERTY keyboard and 3.2-inch AMOLED touch display with Samsung's TouchWiz interface. It also has a 3-megapixel camera with video capture and full HTML browser. The Impression a877 will cost $200 and will be in stores April 7.
- Samsung Magnet: The Magnet is a thin, bar-style device that has a WAP browser and camera. Exact pricing and availability weren't announced, but it is an entry-level phone.
- LG Xenon: The Xenon also has a full keyboard, touch display with customizable user interface, and 2 megapixel camera. It will cost $100 and will be available April 8.
- LG Neon: Similar to the Xenon, the Neon also has a full QWERTY keyboard, touch screen and 2 megapixel camera.
- Nokia E71x: This version of the E71 runs S60 3rd Edition with Feature Pack 2, will cost $99 and comes in black.
more info at AT&T »
This forum is closed.