Acer Drops Multiple Windows Mobile Phones at MWC
Today Acer announced at least four new touch phones running Windows Mobile Professional. All share many features, including quad-band GSM/EDGE and tri-band HSDPA, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microSDHC support. They also have a custom widget UI on top of Windows Mobile.
- M900: This phone has a 3.8-inch 480 x 800 WVGA display, accelerometer and FM radio, with a 5-megapixel camera, fingerprint reader and a slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
- F900: The F900 has the same 3.8-inch display as the M900, but loses the keyboard and some camera resolution to fit in a 12mm-thin body.
- DX900: This phone has dual SIM slots, allowing for two separate phone numbers. It also has 3G a 3 megapixel camera, accelerometer, and a 480 x 640 VGA display.
- X960: This simpler smartphone focuses on navigation, and has a VGA display, 3 megapixel camera and a 3D user interface.
- F1 (code name): Windows Mobile 6.5, 3.7-inch display, accelerometer, 5 megapixel camera, all in a 12mm thin body.
- L1 (code name): A smartphone with a feature phone price (as cheap as free with contract). Features slider design with numeric keypad, GPS, touch screen, and multiple color options.
- C1 (code name): Affordable like the L1. Standard slab form factor, with jog wheel and multiple color options.
|Need CDMA version...||Overmann||
|Again no AWS support||terryjohnson16||
This forum is closed.