Verizon Parades Spring Lineup
Verizon Wireless today revealed its spring lineup of smartphones and messaging phones:
- BlackBerry Curve 8330: Features a 2 megapixel camera, 3.5mm headphone jack, support for memory cards up to 8 GB, stereo Bluetooth, EVDO, and streaming video playback (supports YouTube.) Available in May.
- LG enV2: A slimmer version of the enV, with larger external keys and a larger internal display. Key features include a 2 megapixel camera, slot for memory cards up to 8 GB, stereo Bluetooth, and text-to-speech. Available in April.
- XV6900: Verizon's version of the HTC Touch. Available in April.
- Motrola Q9c: Similar to the Q9m, but with more business-friendly styling, plus support for location-based services. Available in April.
- Samsung Alias: Tweaked version of U740, with silver color and improved keyboard.
from Verizon Wireless
HTC Bringing the One M9+ to Europe
HTC today said it plans to expand availability of the One M9+ outside of Asia to select European markets. The One M9+ is a slightly larger version of the M9 that has different camera and processor configuration.
Sony Xperia L1 to Hit North America in April
Sony today announced the Xperia L1, an Android smartphone that will reach American shores as soon as next month. The phone features a 5.5-inch 720p HD display and is powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage.
HTC Debuts New Desire 626 and 526/520 Range
HTC today revealed a new family of Desire handsets. The 626 series (pictured) and 526/520 series share many features, though the former is a bit more mid-range and the latter is decidedly entry-level.
Verizon to Kick Off HTC 10 Preorders April 29
Verizon Wireless today said it will begin accepting preorders for the HTC 10 on April 29. Verizon expects the phone to launch in early May and has not yet provided pricing details for the phone.
Finally! Can't wait...
The Blackberry Curve 8330 was expected and it's the offering i'm the most excited about. I've never had a Blackberry, so I'm really considering it!
I wasn't aware that LG was working on an enV2, and since the Voyager is on my radar, this one will be now as well. I don't care for the original enV.
I hope pics of both hit the site as fast as possible!
What's the easiest phone to text with that you've had experience with?
Original prices and...
I can't see many adults fl...
PhoneNews.com Counts 13 Phones
As expected, Verizon has announced a small list of pre-show announcements.
Next, the manufacturer announcementsâ€¦...
These are phones we expect to be available in some fashion on the show floor. It i