Pantech Reveals 2007 GSM Lineup
Mar 28, 2007, 4:23 PM by (staff)
Pantech this week announced a new lineup of GSM and WCDMA phones for the US, to replace and extend the current models offered for Cingular.
- C600: A small clamshell 3G phone with an internal antenna. Features include EDGE, dual-band WCDMA, a microSD memory card slot, stereo Bluetooth, and a VGA camera. Available early 3rd quarter.
- C710: A higher-end clamshell 3G phone with a sleeker design. Feature upgrades over the C600 include a megapixel camera, PTT, and most likely HSDPA. Planned for late 3rd quarter.
- C510: A clamshell music phone with external music controls, stereo Bluetooth, and a microSD memory card slot. Features include quad-band GSM, EDGE, an OLED external display, and a 1.3 megapixel camera. Available in the 2nd quarter.
- C150: An update to the C120 that adds Bluetooth, EDGE, and a larger display in a slimmer package. Available in the 2nd quarter.
- C3b: An update to the C3 that adds Bluetooth. Available in April.
|Sharp looking phones||foneguy||
This forum is closed.