Two High End CDMAs and a Ton of Entry Level Phones From Motorola
Mar 27, 2007, 8:11 AM by (staff)
Motorola today announced CDMA versions of two recent GSM handsets:
- RAZR maxx Ve: is an EV-DO capable version of Motorola's modern looking clamshell featuring touch sensitive external music controls and an autofocus 2.0 Megapixel camera as well as stereo Bluetooth, MicroSD slot and 60 MB of built-in memory.
- ROKR Z6m: Motorola has renamed the RIZR Z6 announced at CES the ROKR and announced an EV-DO capable version. Like its GSM brother, the Z6m features stereo Bluetooth, 3.5 mm headset jack, 2 Megapixel camera, QVGA screen and a MicroSD slot.
- W395: A more RAZR-esque version of the W510 that was announced at 3GSM, this GSM phone features Bluetooth, a 1.3 Megapixel camera and MicroSD slot.
- W380/385: A simple clamshell with a VGA camera and Bluetooth with a monochrome external display like the PEBL. The 380 is GSM, and the 385 is CDMA.
- W360: Similar to the SLVR L6, this slim GSM candybar has a VGA and FM radio.
- W218: A simple candybar phone with quad-band GSM, a small color screen and FM radio.
Review: Motorola Moto E4 for Verizon Wireless
Motorola's entry-level Android handset, the Moto E4, may be small in stature, but it's big on performance. The E4 is an affordable phone that includes a fingerprint reader, a 5-inch screen, and a capable camera.
Nokia Adds 3G and US Support to Retro 3310
HMD Global today announced the Nokia 3310 3G, an updated version of its retro feature phone announced earlier this year. The new model is slightly larger and has a new interface, but externally looks like the 2G version of this year's 3310.
Motorola Debuts the Entry-Level Moto C and Moto C Plus
Motorola today unveiled two low-cost Android smartphones, the Moto C and Moto C Plus (pictured). Both phones are intended to serve as entry-level handsets for first time and/or cost-conscious buyers.
Motorola Debuts Budget-Friendly Moto E4 and E4 Plus
Motorola today announced the Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus, two low-cost Android smartphones that sit one step up from the entry-level Moto C handsets. Both the E4 and E4 Plus run Android 7.1 Nougat and include Snapdragon 427 quad-core processors with 2 GB of RAM, and 16 GB of storage.
HMD Global Trots Out the Nokia 130, an Entry-Level Feature Phone
HMD Global today announced the Nokia 130, a bar-style handset that runs the Series 30+ platform with basic connectivity apps and a handful of simple games. The handset has a 1.8-inch screen, number pad, 1,020mAh battery, Bluetooth, music player, FM radio, and headphone jack.
Motorola Razr Maxx
I remember reading previous rumors that the RIZR - now renamed for CDMA - was coming on VZW at the end of the summer.
Yawn, more Moto crap