Two High End CDMAs and a Ton of Entry Level Phones From Motorola
Mar 27, 2007, 8:11 AM by (staff)
Motorola today announced CDMA versions of two recent GSM handsets:
- RAZR maxx Ve: is an EV-DO capable version of Motorola's modern looking clamshell featuring touch sensitive external music controls and an autofocus 2.0 Megapixel camera as well as stereo Bluetooth, MicroSD slot and 60 MB of built-in memory.
- ROKR Z6m: Motorola has renamed the RIZR Z6 announced at CES the ROKR and announced an EV-DO capable version. Like its GSM brother, the Z6m features stereo Bluetooth, 3.5 mm headset jack, 2 Megapixel camera, QVGA screen and a MicroSD slot.
- W395: A more RAZR-esque version of the W510 that was announced at 3GSM, this GSM phone features Bluetooth, a 1.3 Megapixel camera and MicroSD slot.
- W380/385: A simple clamshell with a VGA camera and Bluetooth with a monochrome external display like the PEBL. The 380 is GSM, and the 385 is CDMA.
- W360: Similar to the SLVR L6, this slim GSM candybar has a VGA and FM radio.
- W218: A simple candybar phone with quad-band GSM, a small color screen and FM radio.
|Motorola Razr Maxx||eddiemguil||
|Yawn, more Moto crap||Argonnj||
|Attn Sprint74||Wireless Buddy||
This forum is closed.