Kyocera Reveals New US Lineup
Mar 27, 2007, 7:00 AM by (staff)
Kyocera today announced a new lineup of CDMA phones for the US, including a messaging phone, three clamshell feature phones, and one entry-level model:
- M1000: This follow-up to the Strobe sports a similar sideways clamshell form factor, but is smaller, lighter, and sleeker, with an improved QWERTY keyboard. Other upgrades include a 1.3 megapixel camera and a larger outer color display. Bluetooth is also included.
- E1000: A clamshell phone with an internal antenna. The unique keypad features oversize keys. Key features include Bluetooth, a color external display, and a 1.3 megapixel camera.
- E2000: Similar to the E1000, but adds EVDO high-speed data, a microSD memory card slot, music player with external controls. Kyocera's first phone with stereo Bluetooth.
- E5000: Similar to the E2000, but with a higher-end design featuring a unique S-shaped hinge and touch-sensitive music controls.
- S1000: A basic bar-style phone with an internal antenna and Simplified BREW 2.1 for downloadable basic games and content.
from Kyocera Wireless
Kyocera Flips Out Over LTE-Only Cadence Feature Phone for Verizon
Kyocera this week announced the Cadence, a flip phone for Verizon Wireless that supports LTE but not CDMA. In addition to LTE, the Cadence sports WiFi with voice over WiFi and HD Voice for clearer phone calls.
AT&T Resurrects the 'Cingular' Brand for Flip Phone
AT&T recently added the Cingular Flip to its lineup of inexpensive feature phones. The phone is made by TeleEpoch and bears the model number M3620, but AT&T named it the Cingular Flip to give it some visibility.
Kyocera DuraXTP Is the Latest Rugged Feature Phone for Sprint
Kyocera and Sprint today announced the DuraXTP, an ultra-rugged feature phone. The DuraXTP is rated mil-spec 810G for durability and IP68 for protection against water and dust.
Samsung Rounds Out Entry-Level Roster with Galaxy J7 and Galaxy J3
Samsung today announced the Galaxy J7 and Galaxy J3, simple phones that offer basic functionality at affordable price points. Shared features include Android 8 Oreo, 2 GB of memory, 16 GB of storage, Bluetooth 4.2, and WiFi.
T-Mobile Outs Windows 10 VR Phone From Alcatel
T-Mobile today listed the "Alcatel IDOL 4S with Windows 10 VR" on its web site. The unique version of the Idol 4S not only runs Windows 10, but sports many of the upgrades available in the related BlackBerry DTEK60, such as the high-end Snapdragon 820 processor, 21-megapixel camera, and USB Type-C connector, none of which are in the standard Idol 4S.
Yeah Kyocera = joke
first post---and they will all be crap
but i doubt that you will see these sold for sprint. maybe verizon, amp'd and virgin mobile (who am i kidding on that last one.....they dont have anything high end)