Sony Ericsson Unveils 2006 Lineup
Feb 28, 2006, 8:27 AM by (staff)
Sony Ericsson today announced a slew of new GSM and 3G camera phones:
- K800: Bar-style 3G camera phone with Cybershot 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera, true xenon flash, QVGA display, music player, FM radio, Bluetooth 2.0, full HTML browser with RSS, USB 2.0 with mass storage mode, Blogger integration, Memory Stick Micro (M2) card slot, and push email support (P-IMAP).
- K790: Same as K800 except tri-band EDGE (including Americas version with GSM 850) instead of 3G.
- W300: Clamshell quad-band GSM phone with Walkman music player, EDGE data (class 10), Memory Stick Micro (M2) card slot (256 MB card included,) FM radio, VGA camera, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 with mass storage mode, monochrome outer display, and Adobe Flash technology.
- K510: Bar-style tri-band GSM phone with 1.3 megapixel camera and Bluetooth. Also features a full HTML browser with RSS reader, changeable covers, and speakerphone. Available in versions for Europe/Asia and the Americas (with GSM 850).
- Z530: Clamshell tri-band phone with Bluetooth and Memory Stick Micro (M2) card slot. Also features a VGA camera, music player, USB 2.0 with mass storage mode, and changeable covers. No GSM 850 version.
- K310: Basic bar-style tri-band phone with VGA camera, push email, speakerphone, and changeable covers. Americas version will have GSM 850.
Lumia 950 is Microsoft's Flagship Windows 10 Phone
Microsoft today announced the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL, its own flagship phones for its new OS, Windows 10. The phones support Windows Continuum for an optional full Windows Desktop experience when connected to a desktop monitor.
Microsoft Trots Out Nokia 222 Feature Phone
Microsoft today announced the Nokia 222, a bar-style feature phone that runs Nokia Series 30+ and includes only the most essential functions. The Nokia 222's core apps include MSN Weather, Bing Search, Opera Mini, as well as Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter.
HMD Global Trots Out the Nokia 130, an Entry-Level Feature Phone
HMD Global today announced the Nokia 130, a bar-style handset that runs the Series 30+ platform with basic connectivity apps and a handful of simple games. The handset has a 1.8-inch screen, number pad, 1,020mAh battery, Bluetooth, music player, FM radio, and headphone jack.
Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Goes On Sale for $329
Asus today made the ZenFone 3 Zoom available from its web site for $329. The phone was first announced in January.
Wow! For the americas?
Wow! Already built with GSM 850 and everything! K790a will be my next phone!
Until you see the next big thing, right? ;)
Hands-On report from NYC just posted
just kidding......I already read it.....very nice. I like the k790, but I hope they fix the issue with the keys. It would be a shame to make such a nice phone and then handicap it with a horrible ...