Many Megapixel Cameraphones Coming From Samsung
Jan 4, 2006, 12:47 AM by (staff)
Samsung announced a number of GSM and CDMA phones bound for the US today. The phone are mostly higher end models, each including a 1.3 megapixel camera and all but one has a Micro SD (TransFlash) slot.
- ZX20: This successor to the ZX10 upgrades the phone to true HSDPA and adds new features such as Bluetooth 2.0, music and video on demand and an advanced media player. Both phones are quad band GSM / GPRS (EDGE) and dual band (850/1900) UMTS, and have a Micro SD slot and 1.3 MP camera. The ZX10 is due out on Cingular this month, the ZX20 is due out in the second quarter.
- A930: A sleek looking EV-DO clamshell with video and music on demand, plus support for downloading music via computer or over the air. Also features Bluetooth, a Micro SD slot, 1.3 MP camera and stereo speakers. It is due out this first quarter, most likely on Verizon.
- T709: This smaller but thicker slider is GSM/GPRS (EDGE) 850/1800/1900 and packs a data surprise - Wi-Fi. Features include an MP3 player, 1.3 MP camera, instant messaging and speaker independent voice recognition. It is due out in the second quarter on T-Mobile.
- T609: A slim clamshell with quad band GSM / GPRS (EDGE). Features a 1.3 MP camera, Micro SD slot, Bluetooth, MP3 player, and software to configure and sync the phone over the air. Due out in the third quarter on T-Mobile.
- D807: A cousin to the t809 and the European D800, the D807 is a slim slider with a 1.3 MP camera, a Micro SD slot, Bluetooth and an MP3 player. It is due out in the second quarter, most likely on Cingular.
Does having wi-fi mean...
does it mean that if i have a t-709, that i will be able to access the internet with my laptop anytime anywhere that's in the network if i hook it up with the phone?
Assuming the t709 has the abili...
A930 for Verizon
T709 looks like.....