Motorola Delivers Barrage Of Audio Accessories
Jan 3, 2006, 12:00 PM by (staff)
Motorola today announced 6 new audio accessories in conjunction with their launch of the ROKR E2. All but one of the new devices is Bluetooth enabled. All the accessories are due out in the first half of this year.
- O RAZR: Oakley and Motorola team up again for these stereo Bluetooth enabled sunglasses styled like the Thump2. You can listen to music from any A2DP Bluetooth device or take calls from any Bluetooth phone. The O RAZR sports stereo speakers, a microphone and built-in in call and music controls.
- S805 DJ Headphones: Bluetooth headphones that allow you to wirelessly listen to music or take phone calls from a set of over-the-ear DJ style cups with a built in noise cancelling microphone. The S805 can also control Bluetooth Audio device with the AVRC profile and has a 3.5 mm stereo jack to listen to wired music players.
- Music Duo: two previously announced products combined into one package. Includes the naviPlay Bluetooth adapter for iPods with dock connector and the HT820 Bluetooth headphones to listen to music from your iPod or make calls with any Bluetooth phone. The HT820 can automatically pause your music when you take a call and resume it afterwards.
- H605 Bluetooth Headset: styled like the original Jabra headset, the H605 wraps around behind your ear for comfort and stability and has simple controls. It features 10 hours of talk and 200 hours of standby time and both headset and hands-free profiles.
- MINI Bluetooth Headset: a tiny headset that fits inside the ear, with a microphone that picks up your voice through the ear canal. The tiny size sacrifices talk time, with only about 1.5 hours per charge.
- JBL On Tour Mobile: a set of powered speakers with a stereo input jack for listening to any other portable audio device. It also doubles as a speakerphone when plugged into the ROKR. It features a sliding cover for travel that doubles and is powered by 4 AAA batteries.
Review: FIIL IICON Bluetooth Headphones
The FIIL IICON Bluetooth headphones offer active noise cancellation, incredible battery life, and over-the-ear comfort. If you're looking for an alternative to offerings from Bose and Beats, FIIL's latest cans are an excellent option for audiophiles.
Review: Jabra Sport Elite Bluetooth Headphones
Jabra's take on cord-free Bluetooth headphones are the Elite Sport. These earbuds handle music, phone calls, and fitness thanks to an included heart rate monitor and phone-based coaching software.
Review: Plantronics Backbeat 500 Headphones
Plantronics' latest Bluetooth headphones are the affordable Backbeat 500s. These on-ear 'phones offer comfortable fit, excellent music playback, and battery life to spare, making them an ideal everyday carry item.
ReSound Smart Hearing Aid Connects To Your Phone
ReSound is a line of proper hearing aids that connect to your iPhone or Android phone for both audio and control. They connect just like a Bluetooth headset, to enable the user to hear calls, music, and video clearly.
anyone know how much theyll cost?
The stereo headphones are currently $99....
Oakley's by themselves fetch more....
Bluetooth Stereo Headet
MINI talk time is 7.5 hours
"MINI Bluetooth Headset: a tiny headset that fits inside the ear, with a microphone that picks up your voice through the ear canal. The tiny size sacrifices talk time, with only about 1.5 hours per charge."
7.5 hours not 1.5. So the MINI doesn't sacrifice talk time.
So, the MINI does sacrifice talk time which is why is has a portable char...