LG Adds Five To CDMA Fleet
Mar 14, 2005, 8:00 AM by (staff)
At CTIA today, LG unveiled 5 new CDMA phones, including a new EV-DO model, as well as a GSM slider.
- VX-8100: LG's next EV-DO handset builds on the features of the 8000 - fast data, 1.3 megapixel camera - and adds Bluetooth, a MiniSD memory card slot, and an MP3 player with controls on the front cover. Also features speaker-independent voice recognition, stereo sound and a new 3D graphics engine.
- PM-225: A CDMA clamshell with an internal antenna. Features dual color screens with a VGA camera and photo caller-ID.
- VX3300: An entry-level CDMA clamshell with interchangeable faceplates. Features speakerphone and an email client.
- F7200: A dual-band (850/1900) GSM slider with Push to Talk plus AIM, ICQ and Yahoo! instant messenger clients.
- VX-5200: A traditional CDMA clamshell with an external antenna that shares all the features of the PM-225.
- VI-125: A basic CDMA clamshell with an integrated antenna and dual displays. Available from Sprint today.
from LG Electronics
Microsoft Debuts Two Low-Cost Lumias
Microsoft today announced the Lumia 532 and Lumia 435, two entry-level Windows Phones. Both devices run Windows Phone 8.1 with the Lumia Denim update and include core software features such as Microsoft Office, Skype, OneDrive, HERE Maps, and Cortana.
LG Terra, Flip World Phone, Lands On Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless recently added the LG Terra to its lineup of basic feature phones. The Terra is a flip phone that runs a simple operating system with features such as text-to-speech for listening to text messages and photo ID for identifying incoming calls.
Motorola Redefines Entry-Level Smartphones with Moto E
Motorola today announced the Moto E, a new low-cost handset meant to put a nail in the coffin of feature phones. The device bears a familial resemblance to last year's Moto X and Moto G, but downgrades specs to further drop the price.
Marshall Debuts the London, Its First Smartphone
Marshall Headphones today announced the London, an Android smartphone that puts music features in the front row. Marshall designed the phone to evoke the look and feel of its analog guitar amplifiers.
j/k muchdrama dont go crazy on me now.
verizon is a fine company I have been with verizon for five ...
I agree, though, the...