Siemens Launches 5 New Phones
Mar 9, 2005, 2:02 PM by (staff)
updated At CeBit today, Siemens launched four new GSM phones and their first 3G handset. All models are triband 900/1800/1900 for release in Europe and Asia and feature Class 10 GPRS. Each also has Push To Talk with a dedicated button.
- SXG75: A large, but feature packed, UMTS (3G) phone. Features a QVGA screen, 2 megapixel camera, second camera for video calling, and Assisted GPS. Also has an music player, FM radio, an RS-MMC card slot and Bluetooth.
- M75: A ruggedized phone that share the features of the S65 - Large screen, 1.3 Megapixel camera, RS-MMC, Bluetooth - and adds an music player and Push To Talk.
- CX75: A smaller, mid-tier, candybar style phone with all the features of the M75.
- CF75: Siemens only new phone with EDGE. Clamshell model with dual color screens and a VGA camera.
- CL75: A new fashion phone. This Clamshell will come in new finishes featuring stylish color and pattern combinations. Features internal mirror finish color display and external 65,000-color display. Also includes a VGA camera.
Here they are.
Inquisitor_Hoth said:But could very well be used here (except for the SXG75). The five phones make a fine looking family if you ask me. ...
Finally, some more options available for siemens that will never be released here
They make crappy phones...let's face it. Also, the earpieces went out on me after about a week.
mycool said:Because Siemens mobile divison makes more money than a small country...but not enough to stay stable apparently. Expect the m...
Why do they still bother making phones? It isn't as if they are a popular brand.