Motorola Announces 2003 Lineup
Jan 8, 2003, 11:35 AM by (staff)
Motorola today in Shanghai unveiled its 2003 mobile phone portfolio:
- V600: GSM, quad-band, 65,000 colors, integrated camera, MMS, Java, GPRS, Bluetooth. Available 2nd half 2003.
- T725: GSM/EDGE, tri-band, MMS, color display, optional camera, Java. Available 2nd half 2003.
- A835: UMTS, 64,000 color display, 256MB memory, videophone, Bluetooth, Java. Available 2nd half 2003.
- A388c: GSM, 65,000 color touch-screen, Java, 7MB memory, GPRS. Available 1st half 2003.
- C350: GSM, 4096 colors, EMS, GPRS, polyphonic ringtones. Available 1st half 2003.
- E380: GSM, MMS, Java, 4000 colors, multi-color "funlights" with synchronized polyphonic ringtones and haptics. Unique flip-up design. Available 2nd half 2003.
Hands-On: Motorola Moto E, 2nd Gen.
Motorola's new Moto E handset improves specs across the board, including the screen, processor, and storage. It also adds LTE 4G.
E Ink Reveals Full-Color ePaper Display
E Ink today announced Advanced Color ePaper (ACeP), which is a full-color reflective display. E Ink says this is the first time an electrophoretic display can produce color in every pixel without the use of a color filter array.
Nokia Adds 3G and US Support to Retro 3310
HMD Global today announced the Nokia 3310 3G, an updated version of its retro feature phone announced earlier this year. The new model is slightly larger and has a new interface, but externally looks like the 2G version of this year's 3310.
Garmin Vivofit 4 has a Color Display and 1-Year Battery Life
Garmin today announced the Vivofit 4, a new activity-tracking wearable device that sports an always-on color display and battery life up to one year. The wrist-mounted, waterproof device performs all of the functions of a digital watch, including timer, stopwatch, and alarms, while counting steps and encouraging the wearer to stay mobile and active.